Happy New Year!


Cheers to an amazing 2009 and hopefully an even better 2010.

Looking back on 2009 for me personally seems like it was a personal best so far. A couple of highlights to share:
  • discovering, applying, interviewing, and getting accepted for Radiation Therapy @ The Michener Institute
  • visiting my Sister and Bro-in-law in Vancouver (and stuffing my face even though I got sick)
  • taking a break from one hobby (DB) and picking up a new one (MTB)
  • breaking from DB allowing myself one final summer of insanity before school
  • Miguel and Michelle's Wedding
  • Europe - Contiki style, period.
  • quitting my job to return to school after a 4 year "hiatus"
  • Samson and Kerry's Wedding
  • my annual pumpkin carving
  • the return of final exams :(
  • Dinner Club all over T.O.
  • Threadless Xmas and Ridiculous Santa Steal!
  • Annual Christmas Dinner prepared by us kids
  • the return of Boxing Day Shopping
  • tipping off 2009 and welcoming 2010 with a night of Olympic propotions
Though I'm not one for resolutions, here are some goals I have in mind for 2010:
  • Keeping on top of school
  • Make an effort to hit the gym at least once a week during school
  • Be in good condition for Storm the Trent 2010 - moving up to TREK?
  • Knowing my limits in spreading myself too thin and being underappreciated
  • Posting a little more frequently
  • Getting a 4G iPhone?!?!?!
  • Save enough cash to see Sean and Sheri get married in Jamaica!!!
Hope you all had a safe holiday and all the best for the new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Random Stuff from MCYV