The Burger's Priest

One word: Burgasm.

If you're searching for a burger joint in Toronto, this is the place to be.

Heard lots of good things about this place from other peeps, and it definitely does not disappoint.

More of a place to takeout and enjoy elsewhere but if you can find a stool (out of the 5 or so there), I'd say enjoy it while it's hot off the grill.

"The Priest" consists of a double-ground-cheeseburger underneath a cheese-stuffed-panko-breaded-deep-fried-portabello -mushroom (comically named "The Option" which can be ordered by itself for our vegetarian friends). I caution you that you should probably work up an appetite for this delicious monster. The first bite will send the stuffed cheese in "The Option" to flow so it gets a bit dicey in your hands. I honestly have to say that the combination of the meat, the cheese and the mushroom really hit the mark. The only complaint was that I couldn't really appreciate the meat until I took a bite by itself. Because of the double-grind, it's a bit looser and retains a lot more juicy meat flavour.

Fries were average for me (but this is a guy who doesn't eat McDonalds). The cut were strikingly similar to McD's (as I remember them), but a tad oversalted. I'm more of a freshcut fry kinda guy, so the next outing I'll probably just save my calories and cash for the burgers on their own.


The Burger's Priest
1636 Queen St E, Toronto, ON
647.346.0617

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Random Stuff from MCYV